The Susquehanna Street Project proposed by the Carbon County Commissioners is in trouble because the instigators failed to pay their “Dues.”
1. NO DUE PROCESS – There was no independent study.
2. DUE DILIGENCE – There was no careful analysis by others.
3. DUE RESPECT – There was no stakeholder involvement.
Late payment of dues invokes certain penalties and recommendations. Here's what the commissioners need to do to quell the disturbance:
· BACK OFF THIS PROJECT AS DESIGNED.
·ACTIVATE AN INDEPENDENT STUDY TO ASSESS NEED AND SOLUTION OPTIONS WITH INPUT FROM THE STAKEHOLDERS.
· AVOID A PROLONGED COURT BATTLE WHERE WE ALL LOSE.
The SOS Committee JD
Let the Carbon County Commissioners know your thoughts on the project. Call 570 -325-3611.